Frontier Chipotle Taco Dip Mix
Regular price $6.99
Southwestern spices, freeze dried black beans, corn and peppers combine with chicken for a cheesy, meaty dip to serve warm with tortilla chips. Kick off football season or any sports spectating party with this taco dip mix recipe!
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 4 cups
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped (12-16 oz) or 2 cans (12.5 oz) canned chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (10 oz) tomatoes with green chiles (or diced tomatoes for less heat)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or cheddar jack cheese (8 oz.)
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add cooked chicken and toss to coat.
- Add dip mix, water, and undrained tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 minutes at medium low heat until excess liquid simmers away.
- Stir in cheese until blended about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips.
Black Bean, Bell Pepper, Onion, Corn, Chipotle Powder, Garlic, Paprika, Celery Salt, Cumin, Oregano, Cayenne